| 1 Take the Planet Earth Pledge |
Make a promise to yourself, your friends & family that you’ll learn ways to love & protect the Earth, our home.
No job is too big
No action too small
For the care of the Earth
Is the task of us all!
2 Take Action!
Teach your students ways to love, protect & CELEBRATE the Earth. Here are some ideas for you:
• Have a bulletin board titled We Love Planet Earth: Start with the Planet Earth Pledge.
• Teach hands-on Life Science: grow seeds, learn about insects, understand pollination.
• Make milk carton bird feeders: see YouTube or
Pinterest for ideas.
• Be tree huggers: learn names of tree species near
• Join a Citizen Science project: get your class or grade level engaged. Visit www.citizenscience.gov