2. Fold and unfold the bill along the long side so there is a crease along the middle of the entire bill.
3. Fold both corners to your new line down the middle to make a point on the side with the green stamp.
4. Fold the point you made from the right side the right side of the bill over to the left so the point is halfway through the black stamp.
5. Turn the entire bill over.
6. On the folded thicker side fold in both sides to the middle line of your bill again.
7. In the same spot you just folded over, fold each side to the middle once again to get a point.
8. Flip the entire bill over again.
9. Fold the underside up by half and tuck it underneath the point that says two.
10. Fold the same piece again in half and tuck under the point that says two.
11. Fold the same piece one final time and tuck under the point that says two.
12. Now you have 1/5th of your star!
13. Repeat steps 1-11 until you have five pieces like the one above.
14. Now we tuck all of the pieces into each other with one of the arms going into the back of the other piece and the other arm piece getting tucked into the front underneath the point with two written on it.
15. Repeat this step for each piece with the last two getting tucked into each other.